1 pound boneless chicken breasts, skinned and cut in half
½ cup, plus 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
2 cloves garlic
3 cups chopped fresh basil, parsley, or a combination
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Rub chicken with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
3. Place chicken in baking dish.
4. Cover and bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. While chicken is cooking, combine lemon juice, remaining olive oil, garlic, basil or parsley, and cheese in a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Serve chicken covered with sauce and sprinkled with pine nuts.
Recipe Provided by Low Cholesterol Olive Oil Cookbook